Senior Java back-end Developer
Java back-end Developer
Start Datum & Duur
zsm tot 01-05-2020
To strengthen the Mobile Global Component squad we are looking for an experienced software engineer with deep expertise in Java and REST API development and testing experience
Our Engineers are the heart. We deal and solve some of the complex IT situations. Constantly experimenting and improving the way we work. You will be working within the Cards domain. The department is working in a DevOps manner, where Scrum/Agile method and Continuous Delivery practices are very important. As Dev Engineer you will be primarily responsible for automating testing including, functional, load and end-to-end testing. We perform frequent releases and you will be expected to contribute in integrating test scripts and automating the pipeline even further.
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical, testing and programming skills. You are a skilled software engineering professional with solid testing experience and a minimum 5 years of developing software using Java. It is important that you have solid experience in test-driven development including Unit, Integration, Load and Component testing.
You are a strong communicator with good stakeholder management skills. You are results driven and have good understanding of customer needs. Moreover you are a true team player, able to coach colleagues and give constructive feedback.
In our stack we use Java, RESTFUL API’s, TOMCAT, Oracle and other technologies. Our supporting technologies are a private cloud, Graphite and more. Although we would like that you have a working knowledge of the technologies we use, we find it important that we know you are flexible and keen on learning new stuff.
Your key competencies: excellent communicator and team player, persistent, delivery- oriented, customer-centric, eager to learn.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related subject
- Knowledge and experience ( >5 years) in programming and at least 2 languages (Java is a must)
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Good knowledge of risk and security measures
- Good knowledge of JSON, REST, Spring, SSL Unix/Linux and Oracle
- J2EE, JMS, Spring/Spring boot, swing, Hibernate
- Test-driven development, Unit, Integration, Load and Component testing
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, MVP, composition, protocol oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration tooling
- Flexible with respect to working pattern/ hours
- Strong communication and good social skills
- Excellent spoken and written command of English.
Graag ontvangen wij bij interesse uw CV, motivatie (ingaan op uw ervaring met de gestelde eisen en wensen), tarief, beschikbaarheid en eventuele vakantiedagen. U kunt reageren via de onderstaande solliciteer knop.
Let op! Alle gevraagde kennis, opleiding en ervaring dienen duidelijk uit uw CV naar voren te komen. Uw sollicitatie dient minimaal te bestaan uit een CV, eventueel aangevuld met referenties e/o een motivatie. De gehele sollicitatie (CV, referentie en evt. motivatie etc.) is in het Nederlands en mag niet langer dan 8 pagina’s zijn.