Paperwork Workflow Management
Having all the required data, real-time available, supporting your key decision-making process and your workflow, in one source!
PaperWork connects applications and key data with users in order to support business processes more effectively. Users are guided through their business process in a logical, transparent manner, not aware that in the background different applications are connected and utilized, thus increasing user productivity.
All relevant information that users need, from different applications, is centrally collected in the system. PaperWork quickly makes the right information, at the right time, available. This facilitates making the right decisions, based on all required data, and increases the productivity dramatically, both on data and user level. It has also extensive features for workflow optimization and data management throughout each step of the workflow. All data is also available on mobile devices and in Ms Outlook, where workflow creation, data monitoring and approvals can be managed.
Application that is fully equipped for task and data management
- Automation of human-based activities
- Visualized screens for workflow creation and activity follow-up
- Task assignment on individual, position and team level
- Task history and processing time record, with target assignment for each task
- The data and documents created in the workflow, are automatically stored in the content management system
- Easy workflow creation with drag and drop functionality
- Reminder e-mail
- Triggering actions from delayed task or exceeded effort target
- Time thresholds, delegation and reminders for human-based activities
- Plug-in and re-usable connector support
- Database connectors for easy data integration
- Ready to use connectors for SAP, MS CRM, MS Axapta etc.
- Seamlessly integrated with Content Repository
- Document creation (from template using MSWord like internal editor)
- Version control
- Document access control
- Document subscription
- Document naming & referencing
- Document life cycle management
- Document search & retrieval
- Off-line repository access
- Document capture from network
- Document capture from e-mail servers
Increased productivity, effective task and data management…
- Provide mobile workers with the tools and real-time information they need to perform their tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Enhance collaboration and communication,
- Secure access to corporate documents, where and when required,
- Increase the productivity, due to reduced time and cost required,
- Improve visibility into current business processes,
- Collaborative use of documents with powerful versioning,
- Flexible organizational structures, more flexible processes,
- Optimized use of available resources,
- Enable more efficient operations for all involved,
- Management team focus on strategic target, instead of daily operations,
- Sustainable performance improvement, less coordination effort.
Ready-to-use connectors for SAP, MS CRM, MS Axapta etc.
Platform / technology
- Microsoft SilverLight
Current version of the product
Platforms that this solution can be integrated with
- Any SOAP 1.2 Web Service Layer,
- Any DB via DB Plugin architecture,
- Any User Authentication System via User Plugin architecture
- SAP via SAP connector
- MS CRM via CRM Connector
Maximum control with on premise
This solution is being offered on-premise for maximum control.
Request a demo!
Our team is pleased to organize a demo for your organization!